Phone cannot connect to any wifi after fixing at official service centre
Would appreciate some tech/phone experts to help me out here, Huawei service centre aint picking up my calls LOL
- Went to Huawei Service Centre at 313 as my phone just randomly died, have to pay a $40 “inspection fee” just for them to diagnose the issue
- Was told on Friday that it was a LED Screen issue, paid $117 (or sth around the range) to fix, collected back my phone on Sat
- Realized last night that I can’t connect to any wifi connections at all, tried googling and resetting my wifi connections etc but to no avail. This has NEVER occurred prior to the fix.
So now I have an entirely new issue to my phone, honestly after paying $150+ in total for the fix you would expect to have no more issues at all LOL.
The price felt f-ing sketchy too for an authorised store but still went for it cos it was an official store…. now I feel f-ing dumb right now… please avoid them at all costs.
- Normally after a repair service, there’ll a short warranty period like 3 days or a week right?
- Then bring it back to the service center. Not sure what else anyone here can do tbh.