Power 98 radio DJ Jerald Justin Ko shared how he paid $29 for a plate of mutton briyani, with 3 pieces of mutton, excluding the GST.
Ko was visiting the new food court at Gardens By The Bay, which is dinosaur themed, and bought his mutton briyani from a stall called Bismillah Biryani.
The stall is known for their healthier version of briyani, and also has a Michelin Bib Gourmand rating back in 2016.
In his video, Ko asked his viewers to “make a guess, briyani with 3 pieces of lamb, how much?” as he captioned it “got a chock”.
- I dont mind paying that much in a food court but they have to give me $29 worth of food, not $5 worth of food for $29 !
- Dude you guys are paying for the location
- soft drink price already can buy mutton biryani mutton in other place🤭 rental must come down😤
- Buying at Zam Zam restaurant or Victory restaurant u can get 3 plates..of nasi briyani
- I had the same experience last month and I went straight to the counter and ask for their explanation. no reaction at all… worst experience and not
@jksg98 Replying to @🇸🇬🇨🇳🇻🇳 JJ 🇻🇳🇨🇳🇸🇬 ♬ оригинальный звук – DOOMBREAKER