When to treat your first date?
So I met a sgprean girl through dating app. We talked everyday and she was damn enthu on the chat. It was a good 9-hour date. I also treated her to almost all of the activities.
Sadly, i’m being ghosted and she doesn’t even bother to offer a split bill. How do I approach this situation? It was a big amount of money.
What should I do if a girl does not offer to split bill? Felt kena scammed here…
Here are what netizens think:
- Just spend within your means next time. No need to go all out since you’re only meeting for the first time and barely know each other.
- I think is the person la. I will only split or pay for it if I have no intention to see the person anymore. Like I will insist to pay, so he don’t say, last time I treat, this time your turn. I don’t even want that conversation. Lol.
- first date should be short and sweet. a meal to get to know each other and that’s it. at most, simple dessert after if things go well.
- My goodness, how much did you spend? There are dates who only want freebies, so please spend within your means. If you are going to an expensive place and want to split the bill, best to discuss about that first before the date. And avoid dining at MBS or other tourist places.
- Bro – u use the word treat. Meaning it is a gift or showcase of your generosity. If want to be a stingy guy, don’t skirt chase. Want to go Dutch then say upfront before meeting. Don’t gaslight Liao then cry mother cry father cry whisperer. We just read and laugh at your expense.