It’s been almost a month since the break up but it still hurts so much.
Grinding harder at work so my thoughts won’t be filled with my ex. There’s times I wish to ask for a patch but we are not even on talking terms anymore. I’ve tried to move on and shift my focus.
Meeting friends, going for activities and having lesser time to be sad. But when it comes to night time, it still hits me hard. It’s an assumption on my own, but my ex is probably moved on, which kills me the most. Sometimes I wish I can be permanently sleeping so I won’t have any thoughts about my ex at all.
Here are what netizens think:
- What you are going through is very normal. You just need time. Everyone goes through bad breakups and say they feel like dying but life goes on whether you like it or not.
- It’s only the beginning, but it will hurt a little less in time. And then, after you’ve moved on, maybe it’d still hurt, maybe it wouldn’t. You’d eventually have nothing left but memories and hopefully most of them are happy ones.
- Don’t worry, there are still days I wish I never woke up again, so you’re not alone. This is part and parcel of life. Many people live through this stage as well, especially if your ex was a part of your life.. or was your entire world.
- “Don’t be so sad. Something ends today but now is the first day of your next life.”
- Actually I get over breakup in less than 24 hours. After breakup. I slept over at female classmate house and we become couple overnight. You can try try. It works
- Work hard, one day when you become the Prime Minister, your ex will come back