While masks are no longer required to be worn outdoors, some individuals may choose to continue wearing them for their own safety.
However, there is no need for confrontations with those who do not share the same views on mask-wearing.
Recently, an incident occurred where a man at a housing block in Buangkok. Where a couple was seen arguing with another man after he was unhappy that the older man was not wearing a mask when using the lift.
Full Video Loading…
The incident took place at Block 998B Buangkok Crescent and the video went viral yesterday (5th December) with over 100,000 views.
The arguments got so heated that the elderly man decided to get the Police to involve.
According to Shin Min Daily News, this is not the first time happened.
Previously the same young man had told a girl to leave the elevator as she was not wearing a mask.
Ms Liu, reported that the video of the incident had been shared in a residents’ group chat, and ten other individuals shared similar experiences. One resident stated that the man had shouted at her when she took the elevator on Friday, and another mentioned that the man had made several unusual requests in a neighborhood chat group.
Here are what netizens think:
- As far as I know the rules stated do not require to wear mesk in the lift.
- I wear mask I have positive 4 times Covid
- Ghim Moh Link also has a guy like tis… eventually the law caught up w him n got arrested.. that was the last I saw him…
- Lol, a normal Singaporean saying good morning to each other
- Haihz sg nowadays all so entitled especially those auntie uncle, only the younger generation all help each other