A man was spotted marching in the middle of the road as if he is conducting a marching parade by all his platoon mates seem to be missing. Tiao gong the rest of the Platoon mates either in Yishun or Woodbridge.
The video was filmed near Yishun Northpoint.
Full Video Loading…
The man was marching in the middle of the busy road, his movements erratic and unpredictable. He was oblivious to the honking of horns and the angry shouts of drivers as they swerved around him. He seemed lost in his own world, his face expressionless and his eyes distant.
People stopped to watch him, some in shock, some in disbelief, some in pity. He was wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans, his hair dishevelled, and he was clearly agitated. He was muttering to himself, seemingly unaware of his surroundings. He was clearly suffering from some kind of mental health issue.
Here are what netizens think:
- Left Left Left right Left, Training to be siao lang, why Yishun lang siao ah?
- bro go in NS book out siao edi
- dari kiri, pandang kiri, pandang
- Pov u are front row and ur ic didn’t shout berhenti loud enuf
- go in first week, come out traumatised
- It’s only Feb leh, why he already Marching