TikTok user @ezthoughts, posted a video of her father giving her younger sister maths tuition at home, in preparation for her PSLE examinations.
The father is apparently a mathematics teacher.
She captioned her video: “POV: Your sister is taking PSLE this year and your father is a math teacher,” with the girl looking stressed out in the video as she rested her face on her hand.
The father could be seen in the video telling the young girl, “I want you to get band 1, I don’t care.”
Netizens online expressed concerns for the girl, asking if she was okay, with another netizen commenting that he/she knows the man because he used to teach maths at their school and made them cry.
@ezthoughts then clarified that the video was “nothing serious”, and that it is just relatable content for others with teachers as their parents.
She added: “GUYS PLS DONT CANCEL MY DAD AHAHAHAH HES A GOOD TEACHER all my siblings did really well for PSLE because of him & my mom teaching us!!”
FULL VIDEO LOADING…
- I think I know your father is my math teacher during my primary school days!! I teared once while one to one math tutoring with him because i felt so-
- She looks tired is she okay?
- yup she is! Thanks for the concern! she took a fat nap after that & now she’s relaxing watching a movie
- It’s always the sentence “ I want u to get band 1 idc “ that makes everyone done
- lucky my father dk how to count sia
- This sort of parenting works on me tbh your sis will look back and thank him