What’s your opinion on JHK dating SG girl?
Usually its Singaporean guy with Malaysian girl
Saw a young msian guy and sgrean girl chatting in train, the scene was quite interesting as the girl speaks fluent english while the guy speaks like a non-native.
I then realise that’s a quite uncommon combination as in usuallly it’s always sg guy + msia girl. Super rare to see sg girl “marrying down” to a developing country.
So what’s your thought on msia guy dating sg girl?
Here are what netizens think
- Why are you insecure?
- kaypoh leh. true love cannot?
- You’re assuming Fluent English = Singaporean. Gal could easily be Malaysian as well.
- Lol, is your self worth tied to how much better your country is to others? Have you nothing of value to offer yourself?
- It must be love because, unless the JHK is filthy rich, he won’t have much to offer her if they settle down in SG, with this kind of exchange rate. That, or the SG girl is trying to settle down in Msia in the end.
- Women don’t date down. Hypergamy isn’t solely based on financial assets. If she’s with him there is a value he’s adding to her life that other guys aren’t.
Maybe he’s good at s-, maybe he’s good looking and has amazing personality. It could be a whole bunch of things that only the couple in question knows of. We don’t know.
Also just bc someone is jhk doesn’t mean they’re poor tf
- If this is how you view relationships to begin with, then I at least pray you find happiness in life. Somehow, past these archaic hierarchy views.
You judge others by their covers, but that renders you an open book. I wish you happiness out of pity. As not many will wish you the same.