Being unemployed, I have been doing multiple LinkedIn premium courses in hopes that HR can even let me pass the first round of screening with my non-existent GPA in hopes for them to see how hardworking I am and how I can grab random concepts fast (yes i take random courses on about anything).
I have eyed recent developments in all industries and have finally discovered the ultimate industry that will boom in the coming months, years even. But I am not too sure about the required certificate or LinkedIn premium courses I have to take in order to enter the industry.
Can anyhow advise on which certs are required for me to enter the funeral services industry?
Here are what netizens think:
- Actually this industry is damn hard to enter. 95% of the entrants are born into the industry. I spoke to the undertaker for my grandma’s funeral and he told me he did not sleep in a bed until he went NS. It was coffin all the way. On top of that he knows all the prayers for every religion in SG apart from Islam and Judaism. So one week he can hold a catholic wake the next Thai Buddhist followed by Hokkien Taoism procession.
- Sai gong no need cert… chant ur ntu notes to them so that they dun need to study hard in their next life
- Open a new business. Provide revenge service to those who do bad things.
- marketing, even funeral services are competitive
- Death certificate is needed