Facebook user Hoong Hoong said that his Huawei Nova’s phone battery had apparently exploded and burned itself to death, despite the battery being original.
He said that the battery, which was a genuine factory installed battery and not a bootleg version, had exploded inexplicably.
He was not asleep at the time and it was thankfully not inside his pockets when it burned, the only casualties were his ceramic floor tiles, which ended up blackened from the fire.
Here is what he said
There’s a lot hidden in today’s Smart batteries. Lithium ion batteries are being regarded as safe and reliable. It’s used to drive anything that is “electric”.
Yet my Huawei nova phone battery exploded and burned itself to death a little while ago and this is no bootleg but factory installed genuine battery.
It happens in the afternoon, I was not asleep and it was not in my skin tight blue jeans. I just swiped it to the floor and it was ceramic tiles. No damaged, just black from the fire.
A couple of pictures for you to take note. Don’t love and live together with these electric gadgets. It’s better to love and live human beings.