A video emerged online showing a traffic accident involving a motorcycle along Jurong Town Hall Road, as it was pouring heavily and the roads were wet.
The incident happened on 13 January at about 3.45pm.
The motorcyclist crashed and fell of his bike after emergency braking and skidded across the wet road surface, but it was the manner in which he “accepted his fate” that got the attention of netizens.
He was seen skidding on his backside in an upright position and looking like he was on a slide, before he came to a stop and remained seated on the ground for a few seconds.
He then lifted his motorcycle helmet’s visor and got back up on his feat, and walked back to his fallen motorcycle.
- I passed by Jurong East today, and this guy was still sliding.
- When there’s nothing you can do, just ride the wave 🌊
- Lovely. Thanks for capturing this once in a hundred years’ glide.
- Thumbs up to this Bro! When life hands him a lemon, he made a lemonade out of it. But ride safely & remember the saying “Biar lambat, asal selamat”.
- The way he just sat there and waited patiently for the slide to stop
- Legend has it that he is still Sliding