A video emerged online showing a hit and run accident on an unspecified expressway, with a motorcyclist hotting the rear of a car and riding away.
The incident happened on 13 October at about 6.57am, and was captured on the dashcam of the stricken vehicle.
The dashcam footage shows the motorcycle accelerating from behind the car and hitting it whilst passing, as the driver of the car then honked at him.
The motorcyclist was then seen in the front dashcam riding off without stopping, and the driver then shared the damages that his car suffered – being scratched at the rear.
- Lovely. Thanks for detecting these immature riders and sending them back to school to re-learn safe driving.
- I’m more amazed that he didn’t fall and went under the lorry..
- This kind of riding soon or later inside the blue tent
- I dont understand certain ppl… mostly all vehicles now installed camera….. u hit, u stop and do proper procedure…. Got money settle pvtely, if not, insurance….. You hit & run become police case, more troublesome….
- This dude must be late for his wedding.