24.1 C
Singapore
Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Ads

M’SIAN MAN ALMOST DIES AFTER INHALING CLOROX WHEN CLEANING TOILET

According to a Facebook post by Malaysian media The Reporter, a man almost lost his life after he clean a toilet with the door closed.

Advertisements

It is unclear if he had mixed other cleaning chemicals to clean the toilet but it is known when Clorox is mixed with certain other chemicals or cleaners, it can produce toxic gases which can damage your lungs or be deadly. Always use caution and care when working with cleaning products.

Cough and Vomit

The man suffered non-stop coughing and vomiting, his face became pale and unable to breathe properly before he collapses and his mouth started to foam.

His son discovered what had happened and screamed for help, after some rest the man was able to breathe properly but still feels discomfort in his chest.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Latest News

HEARTLESS WOMAN CHEATED MENTALLY DISABLED MAN OF $39K, JAILED 1 YEAR

60-year-old Seah Bee Leng pleaded guilty on 31 January to 2 counts of cheating and was subsequently sentenced to...
- Advertisement -