Is anyone feeling Grab fees are now permanently at surge levels?
I have been taking Grab and Gojek somewhat regularly and notice what used to $20 for a cross island ride now regularly hovers at $30 to $40, for the new surge is hitting as high as $60.
I’m not sure whether is because is due to the holiday season that is are maybe less drivers, more demand or inflation is hitting us now or Grab/Gojek is using this opportunities to increase their revenue.
This new surge is same on the weekends/weekdays
- Tada, comfort, rent your own car, public transport
- If you Grab more than twice a day, and do so daily, consider getting a car instead.
- It was always going to be this way. Once they have us in their pocket, time for greed
- Take comfort lor or public transport
- If you are the CEO of Grab, wouldn’t you do the same? Be greedy. Or are you so saint like and would continue to provide “fair” pricing?