Sick and tired of people recording everything.
Someone fell down? Oh let me get out my phone and record it instead of helping. Oh my cat got is leg caught in a loop and is stressing out. Let me record it and post it online. My dad is dying in the hospital, let me record it and post myself crying about it later.
ITS GETTING ANNOYING. STOP RECORDING EVERYTHING. PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE.
- It’s ironic that the idea of recording stuff is to capture the moment but recording frequently prevents you from experiencing the moment.
Even if you rewatch you are essentially now a passive observer.
- I totally agree. I saw an “influencer” (I hate that term) recording herself having an anxiety attack. I’ve had multiple anxiety attacks and not once have I ever thought “I should totally record this!”
- I really hate those people who do this and have no consideration for those in their background. I’m scared of going to the gym because of how much I would dread being in the background of those posts.
- If I ever get married, I am making a no camera rule at my wedding.
Who wants photos of people taking photos.
- The part about recording a dying relative is actually valid. Ok. For some people they may not have pictures and video of their loved one and this will be their last chance to do so. They shouldn’t post it to TikTok or anything but I mean who are you to say this is wrong