The Community Development Council (CDC) issued the $300 CDC vouchers to Singapore households on 3 January.
NTUC FairPrice announced that they will be offering a $6 return voucher for customers who redeem their CDC vouchers at NTUC outlets.
NTUC’s Facebook post
Redeem your CDC Supermarket vouchers at all FairPrice, FairPrice Xtra, FairPrice Finest, Finest Gourmet or Warehouse Club.
PLUS get a $6 return voucher when you redeem your CDC Supermarket vouchers with us!
Your CDC Supermarket Vouchers* can now be used at FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, Finest Gourmet, FairPrice Xtra and Warehouse Club.
Combine your vouchers with our various discount schemes under Everyday Low Price, Price Drop Buy Now and Save Even More which includes CHAS Blue cardholder discount, as well as our senior citizen, Pioneer and Merdeka Generation schemes to enjoy Greater Savings Every Day. Earn Linkpoints as you shop to maximise your savings with FairPrice!
How to redeem your CDC Supermarket Vouchers
Unsure how to or unable to redeem your CDC Supermarket Vouchers? Don’t worry, refer to the CDC website for a step-by-step guide!
*Terms & Conditions
- Every Singaporean household will receive a total of S$300 worth of CDC vouchers, up to S$150 of which can be used at FairPrice and other participating supermarkets.
- CDC Supermarket Vouchers cannot be used for online purchases at FairPrice and for Scan & Go payments in FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, Finest Gourmet, FairPrice Xtra and Warehouse Club.
- Guidelines on usage of CDC Supermarket Vouchers as detailed by CDC would apply in our stores. Products not allowed to be purchased include alcohol, cigarettes, lottery products and petrol/diesel. Additional exclusions may apply. For more details, please refer to: https://vouchers.cdc.gov.sg/residents/faq.
- CDC Supermarket Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, FairPrice Gift Vouchers, FairPrice Gift Cards, FairPrice Loyalty Redemption Program point accumulations and/or other goods and services.
- For enquiries regarding CDC Supermarket Vouchers, please contact the People’s Association Hotline at 62255322.