Minister of health Ong Ye Kung reflected on the easement of the Covid-19 safe management measures, calling it a key milestone.
He shared some photos of life in different parts of Singapore following the easing of the measures, as well as 5 things people should remember.
Here is what he said
Today marks a key milestone, with further easing of COVID-19 measures.
As we go about our daily activities, here are 5 things to still remember:
1) Mask is still required indoors. Also a good idea to mask up in crowded outdoor areas.
2) Take your booster when eligible.
3) Test yourself before seeing someone vulnerable eg your grandparents.
4) Keep your TraceTogether app or token even if you may not use it very much.
5) Live life, exercise and stay healthy!
Here are some photos of life in different parts of #Singapore.