A KTV establishment nestled in Orchard is actively recruiting a seasoned Performing Artiste for an enticing permanent position.
The job listing, recently surfaced on the MyCareersFuture portal, outlines an attractive monthly salary ranging from S$8,000 to S$12,000 for the ideal candidate with a few years of experience.
The selected candidate will be tasked with performing in front of a live audience, attending rehearsals, and collaborating closely with the music director to ensure stellar shows.
The Job Listing
1. Perform on stage in front of a live audience.
2. Express emotion and present ideas through body movement, spoken language, facial expression and action.
3. Attend rehearsals and confer with other band members.
4. Work with the music director to fine-tune the performance.
5. Arrange for musical instruments or props to arrive at gigs.
6. Interpret criticism from directors.
7. Memorize lines or musical notes.
1. Talented and Creative – well-versed in a range of styles and have the ability to connect with various audiences through rhythm and melody, able to adjust actions in relation to audiences’ actions, resulting in attracting more customers to the club
2. Knowledgeable – Able to sing many songs to entertain audiences
3. Communicate well with the audiences/customers and colleagues
4. Dance well on the stage
5. Must be prepared to work during weekends and public holidays
6. Must be fluent in Vietnamese and Thai language
7. Must have existing connection in vietnam and singapore
8. Traveling over to vietnam is a must.
9. 6 days work week, from 6pm to 3am