At least 10 people were caught on camera brawling near Golden Mile Tower.
The 10 YPs hurled a bunch of Hokkien vulgarities and started throwing punches and kicks at each other.
A woman was seen trying to stop them but failed to do so as the fight continues.
How it started
In the 3 minute video, at least two were knocked out onto the floor and they continued to climb back up to fight.
At the beginning of the video two men could be seen pressing down on one of them. While 5 other people were arguing.
The argument got heated when one of them who was wearing a Guess T-shirt took a cheap shot from behind and the rest started to join in and fight.
One of them wearing a jacket was seen getting hit by several of them and eventually fell to the floor.
Netizens believed that the fight started after they had a drink nearby.
Full Video Loading…
Here are what netizens think:
- More stern rules to be imposed on esp such violence..Its getting Unsafe..Shldnt allow bail on all tis and charge for riot..We Need Mre Safeguard..
- That cool chick sits there like it’s a daily affair. Salute!
- So cool.. got fight got chio bu and heros too. just like in movie . Super steady sia… keep going yah !
- send them to Ukraine now!
- Parent sleeping at home while their kids do this nonsense outside…
According to Chapter 321 of the Penal Code, anyone who performs an act that causes hurt to a person is guilty of Voluntarily Causing Hurt.
Upon conviction, offenders could face a jail term of up to 3 years and/or a fine of up to $5,000.
According to Chapter 224 of the Penal Code, anyone who disturbs public peace by fighting in public is guilty of committing an affray.
Upon conviction, offenders could face a jail term of up to one year, a fine of up to $5,000, or both.