30.6 C
Singapore
Monday, August 15, 2022
Ads

Patient seriously burn after fart sparks fire during operation in Japan

123(Image source: static.panoramio.com)

Advertisements

According to Japanese newspaper asahi shimbun, a patient 30 years old was undergoing operation in Tokyo medical university hospital and was seriously burnt after she farted.

The laser that was used in the operation ignited the gas from her fart.

The equipment that was used in the operation room was functioning normally and no flammable materials was inside the operation room.

The report said: “When the patient’s intestinal gas leaked into the space of the operation (room), it ignited with the irradiation of the laser, and the burning spread, eventually reaching the surgical drape and causing the fire.”

Advertisements

 

 

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Latest News

FATHER CARRIES DEAD DAUGHTER’S COFFIN HOME AFTER VAN GOT STUCK IN POOR ROAD CONDITIONS

A heartbroken father in Malaysia, had to carry his deceased daughter's casket home on foot after the van that...
- Advertisement -