Home Caught In The Act PMD CAUGHT FIRE @ RIVERVALE CRESCENT, BURN DOWN ENTIRE HDB UNIT

PMD CAUGHT FIRE @ RIVERVALE CRESCENT, BURN DOWN ENTIRE HDB UNIT

1150

non Finance, non loan, non property, non banking, non credit card

A fire broke out at around 9pm on 14 September at Block 185C Rivervale Crescent.

It was believed that the fire was caused by a PMD battery that was being charged in the bedroom.

The fire was burning fiercely on the 3rd floor unit as SCDF firefighting put on breathing equipment and entered the burning home that was filled with smoke.

The fire was concentrated in the bedroom and subsequently put out using one water jet, as the rest of the home suffered heat and soot damage.

The three residents of the home had evacuated themselves before the arrival of the SCDF and 2 were conveyed to SGH, with another conveyed to KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital.

10 residents from the nearby units were also evacuated as a precaution.

May be an image of car and outdoors
No photo description available.
May be an image of outdoors
May be an image of indoor
No photo description available.
May be a cartoon of text

Images source: SCDF Facebook