Life is precious and should be cherished and protected. It is a gift that we have been given and should be treated as such.
It is important to understand the warning signs and to reach out to those who might be in danger of taking their own lives. By recognizing the signs and responding to them, we can help save a life.
Block 225 Lorong 8
On Christmas Day (December 25), a 46-year-old woman was discovered deceased at Block 225 Lorong 8 Toa Payoh.
The Police were informed at around 7.24 PM on Christmas night (Dec 25) of the incident.
In a Police response to STOMP, The Police said that a 46-year-old woman was found motionless and was pronounced dead at the scene by a Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) paramedic.
Police investigations are ongoing.
If you are someone or know someone that is in need of help you can call the following numbers for assistance:
- Samaritans of Singapore (24 hrs): 1800-221-4444
- Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800-283-7019
- Institute of Mental Health Mobile Crisis Service (24 hrs): 6389-2222
- National Care Hotline: 1800-202-6868
- Tinkle Friend Helpline (for primary school-aged children): 1800-274-4788