Hello everyone! I am Mainland Chinese female, now studying in Singapore.
I want to ask, what is woman’s requirement to men for marriage in Singapore? In China, everyone knows, 有房，有车，有存款, that means, he must have the house, the car, and the money in the bank.
But, I know Singapore has different situation with the HDB and car certificate, so I want to ask about woman’s requirement in Singapore.
I already know the wedding ring requires 3 months of the man’s salary amount. Is there any other requirements?
Here are what netizens think:
- The requirement is that you need to be pretty, a virgin, fair skin, sexy, long legs, non-hairy, big breasts, A4 paper waist line, 三从四德, in order for you to qualify for house, car, cash, wedding ring.
- So sad to read ur post. Marriage to u is like a transaction. I think u should get married in ur hometown then. Good luck.
- Sorry to burst your bubble. Most Sg guys expect you to work. So you contribute to the house, the car and the assets. Even for wedding, count yourself lucky if the man is able to contribute more than half of it.
- You are better off marrying a bank. It seems you wanna be a taitai and get everything you want from a marriage ratherthan working tgt with your partner. Do you have a local partner right now? Do us a favour and let him off please. Put him out of his misery
- I once saw a 抖音 from one of your own mainland bros saying, with all that money they got to spend on a house, a car, a ring and a wedding, and all the nonsense you’re going to make them buy over the course of the marriage, a man can comfortably retire, go on 2 pretty good holidays annually, and see a different girl from a parlour every single week for 40 years. Added bonus of not having to pander to rules, nagging, and demands. So why would they want you?