25.9 C
Singapore
Friday, February 3, 2023
Ads

REASON WHY EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT. FAMILY EAT PUFFER FISH AND DIED

A family of three who resides in the western part of Myanmar passed away shortly after eating pufferfish. The family felt unwell after shortly after consuming puffer fish.

Advertisements

The father who is a fisherman caught the fish and brought it home for the family. He gave the fish to his wife and prepare a meal for the family. Among the 3 there was a 5-year-old daughter.

The family of three was sent to the hospital, on the way to the hospital the father passed away. While the daughter and mother died later on in the hospital. Before the passing away, the mother explained what happened.

Remember education is key. The residents of the village did not know about the hazards of the pufferfish.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Latest News

MAN ANGERS WIFE BECAUSE HE INDIRECTLY SUGGESTED SHE NEED BIGGER ‘NEH NEH’

I need to hang my head in shame for being an unthinking husband.Sorry for any shirking or grammar issues...
- Advertisement -