A video was uploaded by a TikTok user with a bunch of people singing religious songs on a commercial flight.
A man called out for what he was doing and said whatever he was doing is not appropriate.
The man even claimed that the pilot and staff from EasyJet were “in on it” allowing it to happen.
Here are what netizens think:
- Even if it wasn’t religious, it’s not appropriate to disrupt the flight for all of the other passengers.
- I would demand compensation after that flight
- I can’t believe the crew went along with this. What airline was it?
- I’ve never wished for turbulence more
- Every airplane needs a mariachi band in case of these emergencies
- NABEI CB 1ST LIEUTENANT AT SINGAPORE AIR FORCE