SGAG actress Maddy Breteche-Lo shared in a TikTok video that she was forced to remove her eyelash extensions when renewing her Malaysian passport with the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
The Malaysian-French actress, said that she was aware that Malaysian immigration officers are particular about people having makeup on in their passport photos.
However, she didn’t expect them to be this particular about her makeup, despite wearing the bare minimum – she was told that her eyelash extensions were too long.
The Malaysian immigration officers gave her an ultimatum – either return on another day or cut off the eyelashes herself.
Maddy chose to cut if off because she had a flight to catch the next day.
- to think in korea they actually photoshop passport photo 😂
- My anxiety everytime I have to deal with governing officials…..
- Wow, that’s strict. In SG, we just take photos ourselves or in some shop, send it online & collect in abt a week later via appt.
- The fact the photo is just black and white💀
- They asked me if my lashes are real, I pulled on it and said yes
- This is ridiculous. I renewed my passport in 2020 with bright red hair! The photo is printed in black and white anyway 🙄
@maddybreteche NO ONE TOLD ME 😂😭 #fyp #passport #drama #tiktokmalaysia #smh #foryou ♬ original sound – maddy