Let’s be honest, do you guys shower in the morning?
It’s insanely humid in Singapore recently and temperatures are rising. We also tend to sweat more during such seasons. But even this humidity isn’t deterring some from not taking showers in the morning.
6am, 7am, and some already smell like moist socks I can only imagine how they’d smell like when the afternoon sun hits them at 12pm.
I’m taking like 2-3 showers daily and even so I still feel so sticky and urgh. My colleague at work smells like crap and we have hinted him on couple occasions on how important morning showers are but he just brushed it aside saying “for what shower going to sweat again in the afternoon what” and we’re like ???? And he said he can’t smell himself but dude the whole office can smell his pits.
PSA people we can all smell you and that bedhead pillow mustiness even tho you claim you can’t.
What about you guys do you guys shower?
Or you have that friend who is a firm believer that morning showers are redundant
- You’re not gonna get a representative response. Most of those who don’t shower will not answer.
- Yes. Makes me more refreshed and I feel cleaner and better about myself. Doesn’t change the fact I start sweating the moment I step out though.
- Yes. I can’t imagine not showering before going to work.
- Just curious, if y’all had to leave house at 5.30am for work, would you still shower? Especially ladies with long hair that takes ages to blow dry?
- Sometimes is just personal hygiene in general. I change my sheets every two weeks, my laundry is done nicely and dry, puts on new shirt every day. (most smells i noticed actually come from poorly dried/washed laundry ugh). I dont get comments saying im musty or smell bad. Usual feedback from friends is just my light perfume smell, but since i dont have bo so i dont want to speak on behalf of people who do.
- When I was a kid, I only showered once a day.
After a while (not sure when), I started showering in the morning and when I return from school/work. This was mostly because I felt icky in the morning.