A video emerged online showing a family of 4 working together to pump petrol into their Singapore-registered car in Johor Bahru.
The family of 4, consisting of an elderly woman and three youngsters, performing “CPR” and bouncing their vehicle up and down while pumping.
They shook the car for about 2 minutes straight from the trunk, as a woman filled it up with petrol at Caltex.
The bemusing video has since gone viral on social video, with a slew of Malaysians saying that their own people wouldn’t be doing something like this, while others made fun of the Singaporeans.
- they wanted to make sure Singapore petrol and malaysia petrol mixed well
- 100% Malaysian won’t do that n most of the Malaysian knows where this ppl are from.
- Why don’t please pump inside engine still got space…inside trye..inside radiator..inside wiper water container…shake shake can pump extra 10 liters….
- They proudly say Singapore’s education is world class.
- Must be some form of new exercise… to straiten da backbone after a long jurney… he he
- You won’t see this often if you set all jb oil station 97 to SG same price.i think best we follow up SG price but keep b40 a special card to fuel
- I used to do that when I think My car can fit 100 but 90 already full. And the main problem is I already ask for receipt from counter.