A photo emerged online showing the result slip of a learner biker in Singapore, who got an immediate failure for an unusual reason.
A screenshot of the result slip showed that the rider had gotten an immediate failure because he had “collided with a bird,” along with another 16 demerit points during his riding test.
Among the many mistakes made by the biker, apart from the “bird collision”, the rider had also made an improper wide turn, with the checkbox for “improper action causing accident/near accident” being ticked.
The most notable reason for his failure was the 1 point for immediate failure, with the words “collided with bird” being scribbled and underlined beside it.
The netizen who posted the photo said that it was their first time seeing someone get an immediate failure for a riding test because of “collided with bird”.
- Happened to me before. Riding as per normal and “caught” a bird flying onto my chest.
- If it’s the tester’s bird, of course fail la. Ask you move your motorcycle slightly in front while the tester is standing in front of the motorcycle, you squeeze the throttle and hit his bird bird. How to pass?
- Probably collided own bird against the fuel tank, ouch
- I’m sorry guys.. I’ve sent my bird to dapao lunch for me. Now I know why it didn’t come back
- The most polite way to immediate fail you because you pah jiao.
- As much as we find it funny, sometimes an object the size of a Mynah can cause the biker to crash. So the rationale of the failure is there
- Next time will be immediate failure because collided with mosquito.
- How is this possible. Should have contested this. Unless everyone on the road, gets fines and demerit points for hitting birds, I don’t see why this guy should fail because of it. This is probably fake photo
- Ya as fake as your brain