TikTok user Larry Lee (@sotravel.me) shared on his TikTok page about how he got retrenched from his former company, Indeed.
Posting a video about it on Thursday, the former software engineer at Indeed shared that he was retrenched from the job listing company.
However, he took the news in his stride, filming himself going for one final office snack run from the office’s pantry before leaving.
The 25-year-old was seen taking snack after snack from the office pantry and keeping them inside a huge black tote bag.
He said in his video via a TikTok voiceover: “I just got laid off from Indeed, so I’m doing a final office snack run trying not to be suspicious. This was my snack haul.”
He later revealed his haul, filling the bag up with snacks such as potato chips, some chocolates and cup noodles, fully filling his bag up and making the most of his retrenchment.
He joked that “maybe this can be the start of my mulbang career”.
- Not to look sus? What they gonna do? Fire you? Take more!
- Should’ve taken more. I took a whole box when I left grab.
- When I got laid off a month ago, I only had a short amount of time to pack after i exit the meeting room with the HR. Left within 30 mins.
- I also just got laid off from Indeed, but I worked form home so the only snack cabinet I could raid was my pantry.
- I took this much everytime I went to office but now they;ve klimnited to 5 snacks per day, from Bytedance KL.
- I got laid off during the beginning of the pandemic, I took N95 masks, clorox wipes and office supplies like sharpies, it was worth a fortune.
- You know sh- is crazy when Indeed laying people off, like aren’t yall supposed to help people find jobs.
@sotravel.me Replying to @Jess ✨ maybe this can be the start of my mukbang career #layoffs #indeedsingapore #fired ♬ Sneaky Snitch ctto – giles 💠