24.1 C
Singapore
Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Ads

S’PORE WOMAN BLACKED OUT AFTER BEING ELECTROCUTED WHILE SETTING UP FAIRY LIGHTS

TikTok user @mernicorns_ shared a video about her friend being electrocuted while she was hanging fairy lights for decoration.

Advertisements

She was hanging fairy lights for a white curtain backdrop with balloons, as seen in the video, and the next shot shows her being attended to by SCDF paramedics.

Save for a few cuts and wounds on her hand, she managed to escape unscathed after being electrocuted, as she’s being hooked up to a medical device.

The netizen shared that her friend was on a ladder at the time hanging the fairy lights, and she then fell off the ladder and blacked out.

She added that she was wearing a pair of Crocs which purportedly saved her life, as she described it as being an “insulator of electricity”.

Advertisements

Some netizens questioned the lack of due care, asking why wasn’t the main switch turned off while the woman was hanging the lights.

Update: the TikTok video has since been taken down.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Latest News

HEARTLESS WOMAN CHEATED MENTALLY DISABLED MAN OF $39K, JAILED 1 YEAR

60-year-old Seah Bee Leng pleaded guilty on 31 January to 2 counts of cheating and was subsequently sentenced to...
- Advertisement -