24 C
Singapore
Friday, January 27, 2023
Ads

TAMPINES FIRE CAUSED BY A LAPTOP CHARGER!!! BEWARE!!

A fire broke out at a Tampines flat last night, and according to the SCDF, it involved a laptop charger. The fire broke out at about 8:15 pm in a third storey flat at Blk 846 Tampines St 82.

Advertisements

No injuries were reported in the fire. The flat reportedly housed a family of four. This is a good reminder that everyday items that we use can be fire hazards, even if we don’t think of them as such.

As we use more and more electronic items around the house, there is a need to charge these electronic devices. make sure that the charger is not faulty, and that when we are charging them, best not to leave them overnight, in the case of such fire happening.

Jim Tan

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Latest News

30 Y.O SINGLE WOMAN EXPECTED TO HAND OVER ALL HER ANGBAO TO HER MUM

Last Chinese New Year, I excitedly woke up and gave CNY greetings to my parents, expecting to be showered...
- Advertisement -