Titus Low is opening an ice cream parlour called Only Creamery, which is set to be opened somewhere in Chinatown soon.
He posted a job ad last month, looking to hire workers for two positions, namely the operations manager and service crew.
The service crew will be tasked with preparing the drinks and desserts of the cafe, as well as recommend flavours to the customers and perform cashiering and cleaning duties.
Part timers will be paid $10 to $12 and hour, while the salary for full timers were simply listed as negotiable, and not stated.
He is also looking to hire an operations manager for his ice cream parlour.
Job listing for Operations Manager
Join our team and grow with us! Together, we will learn about doing business, running a (few) cafe(s), and growing them together!
Singaporeans / PRs / LTVPs are welcome.
- Organise, direct and evaluate food and beverage service
- Recruitment and training of staff
- Shift scheduling
- Performance management; monitor staff performance and provide feedback
- Purchase and control of inventory
- Monitor revenues and expenses
- Ensure practice of health and safety regulations
- Negotiate supplier arrangements for food and beverage products
- Organise and plan for food deliveries / events for corporate orders / events / group buy / B2B orders
- Manage customers’ feedback & questions
- A strong sense of responsibility
- A detail-oriented mindset
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work at night (11-11:30 pm)
- Prior experiences in F&B is a plus
- Able to commit for at least 1 year
- Able to work on weekends & PHs
+ Salary range
- S$2700 – S$4500 (negotiable)
+ Working hours
+ Working locations
- Chinatown – Temple Street
- Staff discount
- Free ice cream
- Career growth opportunities
- Monthly/Annual salary increment
- Year-end bonus
- A fair, and supportive working environment