A man was caught on camera banging into another car.
Instead of being responsible he pretends to check his boot for whatever reason and drives off.
The incident took place on 9 nov 2022 at around1230hrs at Tanjong Pagar plaza.
The owner of the vehicle wrote: “Parallel parking failed, hit my car, geh siao go boot adjust his pail and walk off! SLF9165A . Witnesses left a note to ask me check my cam footage. Thank you!”
Check boot means the camera no capture your face ah?
This cb thought people stupid, check the damage check la, still adjust what pail, Teach him a lesson and report for hit and run at TP. Serious case. K Sieow Old Man
phv #SLF9165A toyota prius
Here are what netizens think;
- Luckily the pail is in good shape. The bumper is secondary..
- Even he on mask also can see is a LJ face, Report him & claim him gao gao…
- dont pretend u wanna take things out la when your real intention is wanna check you really langgar or not. hope u cant sleep tonight.
- Make a police report n let him pay the price for being so inconsiderate
- O no, looks like an audi. Expensive repair. Scare and run
- Smelly smelly 8-9k can get
- Uncle very good sleight of eye. Your longkang he cui also you wont notice
- Face your own mistake bravely,own up. Most car are armed with car cam nowadays..nv use either head to think prior action..now possible kena charge for hit n run act and paying for the damage done. Cheers!