There are all kinds of drivers on the road, while most are friendly there are always a few rotten eggs.
A SBS Transit driver was seen in a video having an altercation with another driver and he was heard shouting and later seen point the middle finger before driving off.
The incident took place along Hougang Avenue 4 on Aug 17 at about 0915HRS.
The driver was seen driving closed to construction workers who were doing road works.
Shortly after the bus driver was seen moving at a zebra crossing despite the two elderly pedestrians that are trying to cross. (In a driving test, this would be an immediate failure)
A road user confronted the driver, but the bus driver defended against his actions and started shouting, he even points his middle finger before driving off.
The man who submitted the video to SG Road Vigilante said: “Driver from SBS Transit showing middle finger and dangerous driving squeezing worker at the roadside and failed to give way to elderly pedestrian crossing.”
Here are what netizens think:
- Foreign talent treats our jobs like s**t. This will hurt the service-based economy
- this bus almost hit the construction worker on the side road if worker any happen bus captain need face charge
- Why cant he just send the video to bus company if he feels driver is inadequate? Confrontation is unnecessary.
- give chance la. Woodlands to Sengkang very far maybe at the edge alr
- Another example many public transport buses always filter out of bus lane without giving way to on oncoming vehicle and it become a entitlement to them.