Here’s the story…
小三 is in her mid 20s, graduate from a well known university in Singapore with major in accountancy. She’s currently working in a company of car rental business. She had a fiancé which they had gotten BTO and gonna married soon. However she is somehow unsatisfied with her own relationship.
She gets to know a married man from the company she works in, who have a new born baby. She knew he’s a husband and a father, yet chose to develop the relationship into illicit affairs and break up with her fiancé. She is so shameless that she keeps 纠缠 that man and did not want to let go even when that man’s wife called her as well as parents went to look for her to tell her off.
This home-wrecker has successfully breaks the family and causes the innocent baby to grow up in a broken family. Don’t understand how could she being so shameless and insist to be a home-wrecker when she knows the man’s whole family hates her and will never accept her.
Hope their relationship will not ended well.
Here are what netizens think:
- Guess you are the wife and it’s your hubby that entangled himself with that 小三。To me it’s all your hubby fault! Period! He is a married man and he should know how/when to put a STOP but instead he allow it. So this man is worthless to cling on to and you just got to let go and move on.
- I presume you are the betrayed wife. Its normal to have the kind of reactions that you’re having. I’m sorry this happened to you.
- Instead of focusing all your emotional energy on the other woman, look at the man you’ve married or are about to divorce. A home cannot be wreaked by an outsider unless the spouse made the choice to wreak his own home. An affair is not the cause of the failure of the marriage, it is a symptom that there is something wrong in the marriage. It may be something that you aren’t or are aware of.
- If there is no chance to salvage this marriage, please put your baby as main priority. Take care of yourself too. A child needs a happy home and that’s more important than having 2 unhappy parents living together.
- It takes two to clap, so don’t just blame the woman. If the man keeps his pants zipped, noone can force him to take it off, right?