Right, so I’ve never done this sort of thing before. My next targeted client is in his late thirties, married, rich, busy, and not getting any from his wife.
He’s not that repulsive but also not someone I’d normally sleep with.
He is offering me $5000 a month to sleep with him twice a month. Should I do it?
I told him to throw in one-off air tickets to a place of my choice and a Rolex to complete the deal, but I do not know why I am renegotiating for more money, guess I am tempted.
But is $60,000 a year worth it? I just need to do it for 3 years and with my current salary of $3,500. I would have almost half a million by the 3rd or 4th year of doing this.
Reasons why I shouldn’t:
- This might be a really slippery slope and I might get addicted to easy money.
- It’ll probably be damaging to my self-esteem.
- I worry about how my sex/love life will change once I have done this.
- It’s not exactly safe work.
The reason why I should:
I am a poor. No matter which way I look at it, $5000 is a whole lot of money for 2 hours of work.
Here are what netizens think:
- $60k/year is more than a lot of University graduates make. milk him as long as you can. SAVE THE MONEY
- I’m gonna be honest with you. I am not going to judge you and talk about morality. As a matter of practicality, I believe that the psychological effects of you going through with it, will end up not being worth the money.
- Get the cash first and go all out! Then raise your price exponentially and only give him the time of day when you’re getting paid.
- I’d do it, but do it with your eyes open. He’s essentially buying you