A video emerged online showing a woman alighting in the middle of a zebra crossing, outside what appears to be Ang Mo Kio Hub.
The white Toyota that the woman was in, came to a sudden halt right on the zebra crossing, resulting in the car behind stopping as well.
The camcar then honked at the woman for alighting on the zebra crossing, and the irate woman then turned around to stare at the camcar driver.
She was seen gesturing at the camcar driver, before pointing a middle finger.
- For those who say it’s just a few seconds, nothing wrong was done and close one eyes. I only hope the traffic police and LTA are as liberal and lenient as you think they are.
This is what the LTA website has stated.
You are aware of the following :
Violation 1: Stopping a vehicle in a manner such that it causes unnecessary obstruction to other road users . Fine: $70
Violation 2: Stopping a vehicle in a zebra-controlled area Fine: $120
Anytime I would agree with you but we don’t come up with the rules, the government did.
- Because of that middle finger pointing, send the video to TP
- wrong means wrong. What’s up with all these “close 1 eye” and “give and take” comments?
- Just forward the video recording to LTA and CC a copy to Traffic Police.
- These are the type of people who can’t be told that they’re doing things wrong.
- Pls report these ppl who like to use their middle finger! Let the driver go and explain to TP and pay for his/her passenger mistake.