Facebook user Yunii Ohn shared how she bought a packet of porridge and was eating it halfway, when she found a small dead cockroach inside her food.
Here is what she said
Found a cockroach while eating halfway. Shocked and angry we decided to went up to the stall and make a complaint but was taken aloof by the worker.
This happened at Plaza Singapura’s level 6 kopitiam mixed vege stall.
This isn’t the first time it happened. Already reported to NFA and am waiting for them to get back to me. I’m sharing it here so that everyone can take note of this particular shop.
Should just send photos to NEA and SFA. The stall needs to be regulated since it’s not the first time such incident happened.
This stall is indeed having some issues. Had chap chai peng couple of mths back here and the rice was like plastic, food was cold. Had stomach discomfort after eating that. Not 100 percent but i think could be due to the food.
Workers always couldn’t be bothered. If it is the boss he or she will be at least apologetic.