How I always get my seat in train
I notice this method makes guys give up their seat. If I am in tights I normally stand close in front of the guy so that he feels uncomfortable and moves off.
If I am in dress, I move close enough to let my dress flow over his knees and it is enough for the guy to normally get off his seat.
- Even if you sit on my lap, I also won’t give up the seat. Or perhaps you didn’t wash properly and the smell chased them away..
- I bet u are also that type of mrt commuter who will stand annoyingly close to a person so that the person will feel uncomfortable enough to move and give up their standing spot for u? Why u need to sit so badly? Never hear of first come first serve meh, unless you’re an elderly then have to give up seat? Wait elderly don’t wear tights and dress.
- If you are chio, some men won’t move away one
- I will usually use my backpack to bump people like you to indicate you are too close
- I think it is not because of what you wear, it is because you smell. Especially at the nose level of the seated guy.
- I usually “accidentally” step on toes or my leg will “twitch” when I feel a cloth too close to my knees