Hello, just wanted to get something off my chest. I’m a Female currently working.
I find one of my colleague quite cute though not so independent at his age, but seem to be a good man that I would like to marry/date.
This thought has been lingering for the past 6 months but, I have never said this to him for fear that things will turn awkward at work and there’s no more friendship between us. It’s a very very big fear and i don’t wish to ruin the work dynamics and friendships.
He is quite active in looking for dates and potential partners, which makes me sad as I’m not on the list of consideration. When he shares his date’s experience/plans, there are mixed feelings. You’re happy for a friend but sad that he’ll probably be attached to someone else.
Sometimes, I wish I’m as good-looking as the partner he is looking for. I yearn for the feeling of being chased and going out on dates.
Have been thinking on off the past few weeks but have decided to keep this thought to myself, and to share it with him only after i leave the organisation/team, which would probably be in 1-1.5 years’ time.
Here are what netizens think:
- You like then take action lah, you think olden times ah wait the man come until you become wrinkled like a prune.
- He had no initial attraction towards you. That’s already one big obstacle You can tell him how you feel but be prepared to face rejection.
- If he meets someone else that he likes, you won’t stand a chance either. Men are not that complicated. Either he likes you from the start or he doesn’t.
- Since he’s actively looking for potential partners and u are not in his list, u already know he’s not interested in u. If u try and go for it, he will accept it, but u are after alll not amongst his list of choices and once he finds someone he rly likes, good luck to u.
- You can ask him out & go for causal dates with him. He will realise it one of these days. Or have an usual topic to check or ask him like whether he has breakkie or lunch or dinner everyday. No matter how wood block a guy is. He sure will get the hint from there. Then you will know whether did he distance from you. Or getting closer with you especially in office. Normally guys in love will be more in hot pursuit