Got called a turn off tonight. I (29f) slept with this man (28m) once a while back. Didn’t hear from him again but have him on social media.
He contacted me tonight to say my laughing and giggling in bed was a major turn off and also stated that I am a turn off due to this.
I just feel really upset now. I don’t do this often. I don’t get intimate with men often.
When I was in my early 20s it seemed most “came back for more”. Now it doesn’t happen.. I don’t enter the bedroom with intent to make anyone uncomfortable.
Being told I’m a turn off is a bruise to the ego..
- He probably just got self conscious trying to figure out what was so funny. It’s just a misunderstanding. Can’t please everyone
- Love laughter. Good vibes only. Keep bringing that joy and openness to the bedroom. Don’t let one guy take that from you.
- Can’t tell you if he is telling the truth, but how does it make any sense at all that he came talking to you after a long time without contact, just to tell you something hurtful? It means he was thinking about you, and felt self conscious.
- There’s nothing wrong with laughing or giggling while having fun. He just seems immature and self conscience and just projecting them into you too make himself feel better.
- It sounds like he misinterpreted your giggling, let it fester, living rent free in his noodle until he HAD to lash out and try to make you feel as bad as your giggling made him feel. So many issues are the result of miscommunication.