Facebook user Alexis Tham shared how one of his family members got badly injured after tripping over an ill-placed signboard.
He said that he was at Bukit Merah Central NTUC with a family member, who tripped over the signboard that was placed right next to the exit.
He then shared photos of the injuries, showing a badly bruised right arm that was allegedly sustained by his family member from the accident.
He added that the store manager didn’t apologise and when asked, simply said that there were a few other customers who had also tripped at the same spot.
Here is what he said
Just want to share my terrible experience at Bukit Merah Central NTUC.
My family member tripped over the edge of a signboard that was placed right next to the exit. As a result her right shoulder is badly injured.
No apologies at all were given by the store manager. When asked, he simply said there had already been quite a few customers who tripped at the exact same spot!
Why place it there despite already knowing it’s a fall hazard?