Facebook user Tamz Loh shared photos of her ceramic pot that she bought from NTUC breaking with food spilling all over her stove.
She said that it wasn’t a free gift, she had to spend a certain amount of money to earn the points, before topping up with cash to purchase it.
She added that she had only used it less than 5 times and it already broke.
Here is what she said
NTUC FairPrice Errr, may I know if your pot is for cooking or decorative purpose? Used less than 5 times and it broke?
FYI; this is not a free gift. You need to spend a certain amount to get the points and still top up with cash.
I’ve seen somewhere someone’s exact same pot broke too just didn’t thought it’d happen to me (very stubborn Ikr)
Those with the same pot pls go get a refund or use it as a decoration pls!!!
- Mmm this kind not for cooking right?
- It was marketed as a ‘ ceramic cooking pot’
- Hey guys, its stated on the box
– high temperature resistant up to 250degree
– suitable for gas stove & infrared cooker
- Bad products. I bought the baking set. The oven gloves is not heat resistant.