I’m (25F) working as a temp office staff (25F) and it’s my last day at work tomorrow, and I’m going to be wearing as revealing as possible while still following the company’s dress code.
I’ve been working in an office as a temp for four weeks. I often wear button up shirts with the top few buttons undone.
I like it, and I can tell some of my temporary colleagues enjoy it too. Last week an email went around reminding us of the dress code, including pants for men and high-collared shirts for everyone.
It’s clear to me that despite the general email, it was directed at me and my shirts. Well, last night I read the entire dress code and for my last day I have a shirt planned that I know complies with everything in the code.
High neck, shoulders covered and a neutral colour. There is absolutely nothing in the dress code about how thick material should be or about wearing bras under your clothing.
It’s my last day and I hated the work, so f it. Today the office will be seeing the shape and colour of my nips through my code-compliant, semi-transparent top.
That will be my revenge to the management and my parting gift to all the guys in my department.
- Please update with a follow up! I want to know how they react and if they tell you something haha
- You’re a braver woman then I’d ever be at that age. Hope you enjoy the reaction!
- That’s how you do it! Nicely done, I am looking forward to hear the results of your efforts 😉
- We support this 100%! Let them look and remember you!
- You’re my kind of person with an intelligent sense of humor. Please let us know how it goes okay!