I would say truth hurts, yes you are right that we as taller guys get all the good things in life.
Me (189 cm tall, bespectacled with a not so handsome face) myself has done my own set of social experiment as well. First, I will go to those atas area such as Orchard road in a super slip shod shirt cum slippers attire. I will flex the typical cool guy look and some magic usually happens later.
Certain girls who are with the so called shorter guys, defined as absolute short or only slightly taller than their partners, will steal some glances at me and do the flirty wink. This is a sense of achievement because their male partner despite being decked out in smart attire, still pales in comparison to my casual outfit.
This is quality proof that ladies are still attracted to our alpha kind. We dont even need to make an effort to dress up nicely. Lagi best is when the couple starts verbally fighting when the boyfriend notices it. Achievement unlocked!
Another thing is I didnt even make an effort to date. Girls will come to me automatically and start up some casual chat and fyi they are not insurance agents. Most are from well to do families but still prefer chasing me. They become the option now.
Finally by making that kind of post, you are really asking for it. Looking at the comment sections of your post, most of the normal people will not sympathize with you and feel that you deserve it. You need to deal with it being short.
End of the day, we are the winners.
Here are what netizens think:
- Very self confident lad. Carry on count winks at Orchard road. Jiejie give you thumbs up although I still prefer a pretty face to look at. Chui face when young will just look more chui when older and I don’t think I can overcome that.
- I feel that you think too much. Maybe you look like a walking tree that sticks up and who won’t look at a protruding tree that sticks up from nowhere?
- I’m pretty sure the girls will run as soon as you open your mouth
- Bro, you must be schizophrenic cos you seeing things that are not real.
- Men, please remind your brothers to eat their medicine, otherwise there will be many siaolang in Orchard road being a menace to society.