Earlier today, MOH said that that are two more confirmed cases of patients who are infected with the COVID-19 (Wuhan Corona Virus).
This brings the total to 77 cases
- Media reports stated that case 76 is a one-year-old boy Singaporean who was evacuated from Wuhan on 9 Feb 2020.
- No symptoms when he boarded the flight
- under quarantine upon landing in Singapore.
- Warded at KK hospital
- Case 77 is a 35-year-old man who is a close contact of case 50
- No recent travel history to China.
- Confirmed to have COVID-19 infection on 17 February morning
- currently warded in an isolation room at the National Centre for Infectious Diseases.
More details will be released soon stay tune.
5 more patients has been discharged
A total of 24 patients has recovered.