Hi, I’m a 26 yo girl who is just dating a guy in his early 30s. He really looks younger than his age, well groomed and has a good career. But there are some things I came to know about him that never really saw in other guys:
1. He only has 1 relationship which he broke off in his first year of uni due to incompatibility and never dated thereafter. Basically he never dated anyone for more than 10 years. He didn’t explain this long gap.
2. He said he is a virgin. I find it hard to believe given his age and he is not religious. Btw I’m not a virgin myself.
3. He doesn’t have any form of social media on IG or tiktok. He only has facebook. He showed it to me and he has only 15 friends inside and his last post was like in 2016? I tried very hard to search myself and asked my connections but can’t find anything on him.
Are these red flags or just small issues? I find that he is a bit too good to be true and yet I kept thinking about his past record.
- My husband never dated before. I am his first girlfriend and his last post on social media was also years ago
- I think it’s small issue, seems like a down to earth guy who focus his time on practical stuff such as his career. I would say he is a good catch.
- You are the kind of flag he’s been trying to avoid. Red blue orange green or yellow flag doesn’t matter.
To be honest I probably have more faith in him than in you
Actually you know what? Don’t bother dating him, he’s just a Bot