According to a media release, there are 3 more new coronavirus cases. One Bangladeshi worker, a 71-year-old man and a 54-year-old Singaporean.All three patients have no recent travel to China.
The total number is not 43 cases.
Among the 43, there are 6 people in critical condition and in the intensive care unit.
71 Year old
- Visited GP on 1 Feb and 5th Feb
- Went to Hougang Polyclinic on 6 Feb
- Went to Tan Tock Seng Emergency department on 7 Feb
- Confirmed case by 8 Feb
- Visited Paya Lebar Methodist Church.
- Visited Braddel Heights Residents Committee
- Pick up Grandchild at Pat Schoolhouse Kovan, Address: 755 Upper Serangoon Road.
39-year-old Bangladeshi worker
- 39-year-old Bangladeshi
- Went to see doctor on 3 Feb
- Went to Bedok Polyclinic on 7 Feb
- Visited Mustafa (Little India)
- Stayed at Kaki Bukit Dormitory
54 Year old Singaporean
- Warded in Seng Kang Hospital
- Went Malaysia on 26 Jan
- Symptoms on 30th Jan
- Visited two GP clinic on 30 Jan
- Stay at Fernvale
- Work at Resorts World Sentosa