(24F) feel like I’m a crazy girlfriend.
My BF (26M) and I are busy with work during the weekdays, and we meet only during the weekends. But, we do spend some time at night together, like watching series on Netflix, but not every day.
Here’s the problem. Whenever we decide to watch a drama or movie, he will take his time to bathe, play his phone games, and sometimes even nap. Because of that, we can watch a maximum of 1 episode or a movie and we will head to sleep cause he says tired, and the next day he needs to work.
But, when it comes to playing computer games with his friend (girl), he can rush to eat, bathe, and play until midnight even though there is work the following day.
He is also, to a certain inflexible… For example, once I texted him to do a certain activity with me, but his friend (girl) texted him 5 minutes earlier to play the game. It’s not like he replied to her then I asked. He saw both our messages at the same time and told me he’d play with his friend since she asked first. I just wish he would prioritize me at that point.
To be honest, I feel jealous and I feel that I weigh lesser than him. I want to voice it to him about this but I feel that he will view me as a crazy girlfriend because once their friend said she is one of the “boys” and she got a boyfriend too-when his friend’s GF voiced out that she is jealous.
Not sure if my feelings are valid or if I’m the crazy girlfriend?
Is there any advice on how not to feel this way or how I should open this topic to my BF without him feeling like I’m the crazy girlfriend?
Here are what netizens think:
- High chance of many more underlying reasons why he would rather prefer to do something else with his friends be it guy or gal.
- Example: they are friends and there is no expectations from the other party, but there is certain expectations that he feels that you may have? The quality of playing games with friends could relive stress.. but activities with you could be more stressful than relaxing?.. coz of, again, your expectations?
- Find more guy friend. Chat with them. Go out and eat with them. Tell him you are too busy for him. And is time to shift out. Not together with him. Make yourself unavailable
- Bf is either crazy for the game or crazy for the friend. Either way, he doesn’t seem that crazy for you.
- A man who’s more interested in playing online games rather than playing with you, needs to dumped so he has more free time to indulge in his hobbies.